Thursday, February 24, 2011

Over the Edge!

"The Bachelor" Brad and date Michele
off a skyscraper. She later got the boot!
What have I done???? Well I do claim to be on the "verge" so why not go "over the edge"? Today, I signed up to repel off a 23 story building as part of a fundraiser. Could it be that my addiction to "The Bachelor", and the fact that I am more interested in the adventures he takes these ladies on than who he actually ends up with had anything to do with it? Possibly.

At lunch this week with my Bachelor #2, James, (see previous post) we were talking about my attraction to dangerous activities (partly because I wanted to see if he was game for those kind of things, or would just be watching from the sidelines). Then I realized that although I have been known to bungee jump, para-sail and take flying lessons (well one lesson, then I found out I was pregnant and that was the end of that), its been quite a while since my adrenal glands had a workout.

Today, a friend of mine told me she was going to do this fundraiser adventure and I suddenly found myself signing up to do it with her! I mean I can't talk the talk if I'm not willing to walk the walk right? Of course now I have to strap myself into a harness and hurl myself over the edge of a glass skyscraper with my derriere dangling for the world to see. Maybe that will be incentive to shape up my hindquarters! And it is for charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment