Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where Is My Crown?

I am a social networking queen.

Well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration. But I am on my way. Last night I attended a fantastic talk by the guys behind Twelve Hours in a City. These guys are a prime example of a social networking success story. They quit their day jobs to travel to as many destinations as possible during a one month time period in response to JetBlue's All You Can Jet promotion. The catch, they wouldn’t allow themselves to spend more than 12 hours at a time on the ground. What followed was a month long adventure, and a social networking experiment worth a listen.

Now I am using some of their well earned experiences as a push to take my business and this blog to the masses. So please be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter, and feel free to suggest your fan pages. I'll be happy to return the favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment