Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

It takes all kinds.

By day, I am one of those creative types. Graphic design is my chosen profession, and for the last seven years I have had my own business, which I love. I'm not getting rich, but I enjoy going to work every day, thanks in no small part to my business partner (and closest friend) Marie. We always find something to laugh about during the course of our day, most often at a client's expense. Today has been no exception.

I am working on a catalog of summer workshops for a spiritual center. This is no rinky dink outfit, oh no. This is a full blown 50 page catalog chock full of seminars, workshops, events and gatherings designed to enlighten your spirit and blow your freaking mind! Each workshop is led by experts in fields such as spoon bending, investigating the paranormal, and out-of-body explorations. It's been quite an education to say the least (thanks Clark).

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the work, and who knows, I may get a free tarot card reading out of the deal!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! Do you think I could sign up for the spoon bending workshop? I have a number of already bent ones, after dropping them into the garburator.

    Another Leanne (http://ironicmom.com)

    ReplyDelete